We are open to in-person sessions with a limited schedule. Please, take a moment to read through our new guidelines. We are committed to keeping our clients safe and we have protocols in place in order to maintain social distancing, ensure safety, and help stop the spread of the virus.
Office Guidelines & Protocols
- If you present symptoms that resemble Covid-19, you will be referred to a medical doctor for treatment and asked to cancel your in-person session. I am still able to support you with tele-medicine
- We will be spacing out client sessions to reserve time for cleaning, disinfecting, and airing out the office in between each client (including high touch surfaces-doorknobs, light switches, tables, treatment table, hooks, electronics, and using sage and essential oils to purify the air.)
- Client is required to wash hands upon arrival for an in-person session
- All clients must wear a mask and will not be able to receive treatment without a mask. If you forget your mask we will provide one for you for a fee of $5
- Leah will be wearing a protective face mask and washing her hands frequently
- We will continue to change and wash linens in between each client
- We are ensuring social-distancing in between each client’s visit and we have clients wait outside our studio until their appointment time
- Only the client is allowed inside the office, no guests or children allowed unless you are accompanying your child to their appointment
- Please show up on time for your appointment. Due to the new CDC guidelines for social distancing and disinfecting in between-clients, late arrivals may be rescheduled or cut short
- We will be accepting contact-less payment
Do not come in to the office under the following circumstances
- You are experiencing flu-like symptoms or any symptoms of a respiratory infection: fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, soreness of throat, newfound loss of taste, or smell, severe loss of energy.
- Are under self-quarantine for any reason or have come into contact with someone who tested positive for covid 19 within the last 10 days